We hope that we can offer some of the best value and friendly Partnerships in racing – Our Partnerships Owners re-invest year on year with new horses and have a great time with us at the yard and going Racing. We count so many of them as close friends and some of our most ardent supporters. Scroll to the bottom of the page for some Partnership photographs…
The Waking Ned Partnership – 5 x winner, ‘Transient Bay’ (2 shares available)
The Philip Kirby Racing Partnership – *NEW HORSE for 2018* 4yr old bumper debutant ‘Show Promise’ (Shares available)
The Pinnacleplus Partnership – 3 year old high class store ‘Robin Des Chapp’ (1 share available)
The Green Oaks Partnership – 1 win, 3 x 2nds – ‘Wemyss Point’ (full)
The Kirby Club Partnership – ‘Bertie Blake’ (full)
The Topspec Partnership & Ownaracehorse – ‘Northern Girl’ (full)
- Would anyone be interested in a new 20 Owner flat Partnership for 2018 buying a yearling colt at the sales in November? A £20,000 budget, split 20 ways making a buy in fee of £1000 plus £1250 for a years training. Total cost to each Owner approx £2250 dependant on final colt purchase price.
- Go to the Sales with Phil and enjoy the action at Tatersalls or in Ireland searching for the next flat winner. Enjoy the hospitality at the sales and meet for dinner at the end of each day.
- First person to buy 2 shares gets the colours or to name the colt
- Second person to join gets the 2nd choice of naming/colours
- Third person to join gets to name the Partnership