Friday 6th April
It’s another day of beautiful sunshine and we are certainly appreciating it after the dreadful wet weather we’ve been experiencing. No runners again for us today – Wetherby being called off earlier in the week due to standing water on the track. We’re keeping everything crossed that Uttoxeter dries up further today and that Transient Bay, Hangard & Aniknam can all get a run – we will also have Man of Verve at Wolverhampton so we’re assured of having at least one runner! Aintree will be upon us very shortly but plans remain fluid for Lady Buttons who has alternative options at Ayr & Cheltenham – it’s sure to be a difficult decision for Phil & her Owners.
Yesterday we received these photos from Grange Stud in Ireland of Lady Chloe and her lovely ‘Doyen’ filly – she looks quality and well made and we couldn’t be more pleased with her.
We hope to bring you news very shortly of another important arrival but of the two legged variety! Sarah and Simon begin their maternity leave today and we are all really excited to wait for news of baby Olley making an appearance. Phil was heard to comment yesterday that he will be counting the days until Simon reappears!
Some photos from second lot yesterday…
- Posted in: News